Fish two of South Dakota’s best walleye fishing lakes, Lake Francis Case and Lake Sharpe, on the Missouri River. The fishing is hot April through August. If you are looking for a great summer get away with family or friends, let us customize a trip for you! Starting in 2015 we now offer Praire Dog Shooting in combination with Walleye Fishing!
Fishing on the Missouri River in South Dakota is a great family getaway or corporate retreat. We offer fast paced walleye fishing or you can spend some time casting rock piles and drop offs for hard fighting smallies. With 18-20 foot Lund boats and quality fishing gear available, all you need to bring is your camera!
We offer fully guided all inclusive packages with Thunderstik's services and facilities.
Contact us to plan your luxury South Dakota fishing retreat today. 1-800-888-1601
Fishing the Missouri River is dependent on weather and time of the year but most trips include a combination of jigging and casting around structure. The river holds monster walleyes but most days include lots of walleyes from 15-20 inches - perfect for eating! The scenery is beautiful along the river and you will enjoy a relaxing day of walleye and small mouth fishing before returning to the lodge for a night of great food and entertainment at Thunderstik Lodge.
2015 Walleye Fishing Package - $1,895 per person - or make it a combo with a day of Praire Dog Shooting
Fishing Package Includes:
- Three full days of professionally guided walleye fishing
- Four nights deluxe accommodations in private suites
- 4 walleyes per day – 8 possession limit
- Cleaning and packaging of walleye fillets
- Premium Fishing gear
- Sporting Clays course
- Non-resident fishing licenses
- Gourmet meals
- Complimentary top-shelf beverages and hors d'oeuvres
- Round-trip ground transportation from Sioux Falls, SD or local charter airports
- On-site transportation
- Daily maid
- Switch out a day of Walleye fishing for Prairie Dog Shooting for $200 per shooter!
Watch this exciting video of a cast and blast with Bill Sherck in 2013.
Contact us for individual lodge and guided fishing rates.