Prairie Dog Hunting South Dakota
Prairie dog hunting offers hours of shooting and lively entertainment. Whether you want to shoot at 100 or 600 yards, we can set you up with a clear view of the town for a quality day of shooting. Sharpen your shooting skills for that monster buck, elk or whatever you plan to chase in the coming hunting season.
Praire dogs are small targets and usually stay still for a number of shot opportunities but don't plan on easy shooting. Long distances, wind and wiley critters make prairie dog hunting fun and challenging.
The packages we offer are all inclusive and include all the luxury and amenities one can expect when visiting Thunderstik - South Dakota's premier hunting lodge. Add on a day or two of Walleye Fishing and make it a cast and blast!
2017 Prairie Dog Shooting Package Per Hunter = $1,695
- Two full days of professionally guided prairie dog shooting
- Three nights deluxe accommodations in private suites
- Bevages, lunch and snacks in the field
- Premium gear if needed
- Sporting Clays course
- Non-resident licenses
- Gourmet meals
- Complimentary top-shelf beverages and hors d'oeuvres
- Round-trip ground transportation from Sioux Falls, SD or local charter airports
- On-site transportation
- Daily maid